This photograph, from the School archives, was sent in by Mr. Hector Sutherland, who taught at the School from September 1958 to December 1960.
Back Row, Left to Right: Deiniger, Bodiam, Waller, G. Williams, Saunders, Cox, Steed, Beauchamp, Hart, Gold, Spanish assistant.
Third Row: Clark, Underwood, Tyrrwhitt, Sutherland, Robertson, Collins, Kincaid, Clarkson, Turnbull,
Second Row: Atkins, B. Williams, D’Arcy, McEwen, Venn, Wright, Skillen, Marchant, Mees, Wilkie, Allan, Golland, Haley (slightly behind), Anderson, Goff, Boorman.
Seated: Mrs Sewell, Bigham, Butler, King, Busfield, Webb, Duke, Dr Simpson, Amos, Yelland, Attridge, Crinson, Groombridge, Lane.